Building a Workplace Flexibility Strategy – A Guide to Building an Organization-Wide Approach to Implementing and Managing Workplace Flexibility
- Ensure alignment between an organization’s workplace flexibility strategy, gender equality strategy, and broader business strategy.
- Enable organizations to design a comprehensive workplace flexibility strategy.
- Enable organizations to develop and implement an organization-wide approach for improving flexibility capability.
Also, this resource provides steps to building a workplace flexibility strategy:
- Envision a clear vision of what the organization looks like with improved flexibility.
- Ensure leadership commitment, support, and involvement, especially while running workshops.
- Develop specific goals and actions for each capability area (from the Readiness Assessment).
- Create an implementation plan based on the goals and actions with corresponding outcomes.
- Evaluate through an established learning cycle that includes pilot, testing, learning, adjustment, and retesting to find the best-suited strategy for the organization.
To learn more, click here.