Equality Means Business: Trainers' Manual for Gender Equality in the Private Sector
UN Women Georgia
This training manual provides organizations with an understanding of how to conduct training on issues of gender equality and corporate sustainability aligned with the UN Women and UN Global Compact’s Women’s Empowerment Principles (WEPS).
There are six modules included in the training module:
- Module 1: Introduction to corporate sustainability, gender equality, and the WEPS
- Module 2: Equality opportunity, inclusion, and non-discrimination (Principle 2)
- Module 3: Health, safety, and freedom from violence (Principle 3)
- Module 4: Gender equality and education (Principle 4)
- Module 5: Community engagement, supply chain, and marketing practices (Principles 5 and 6)
- Module 6: Leadership commitment and transparency in reporting (Principles 1 and 7)
To learn more, click here.