Is Organizational Culture Holding Women Back in the Workplace?
This article discusses how in some cases, diversity and inclusion programs and quotas fail to lead to organizational change because the company culture has not changed. To begin to bring about meaningful change, the article recommends asking the following questions:
- Are all leaders vocal supporters of gender balance in business?
- What are the underlying beliefs about gender in your organization?
- Do you encourage people to talk about gender at work?
- How do you define and reward good leadership?
- Are you reinforcing the idea that it’s just women who need “fixing”?
To read more, click here.