Project Include is a non-profit that uses data and advocacy to accelerate diversity and inclusion solutions by offering recommendations about measuring diversity and inclusion progress in an organization.
Some recommendations include:
- Set employee, leadership, board, and investor demographic diversity goals
- Regularly conduct thoughtfully designed employee engagement surveys and demographic data
- Regularly review and update data policies
- Use inclusive demographic breakdowns, such as race, gender, and family status
- Use existing metric definitions and surveys that have been effective in the past
- Use metrics that are consistent across the industry
- Be transparent about data findings internally and share some data externally
- Ensure all sensitive data is stored and handled appropriately
To learn more, click here.