What is the Link Between Business Strategy and Workplace Design?
This article provides recommendations for workplace wellbeing when considering office (re)construction, layout, and design with a focus on human experience, digital drive, continuous innovation, operational experience, and financial performance.
Employers can consult the Future of Work’s recommendations:
- Start with your employees–Find out their needs and provide workplace solutions to engage and empower
- Consider sustainable design from the outset. E.g. green walls, reclaimed building materials; water and plant features, energy-tracking
- Engage a team of workplace professionals–Help balance plans, budget, design, and change management
- Keep mobility and flexibility at the front of mind–Spaces should be multipurpose
- Beadaptable–Spaces should be updated every two to five years
- Be bold, be courageous–Change may be protested but progress is necessary
To learn more, click here.