Equileap Gender Equality Indices
- Gender balance in leadership criteria: Non-executive board, executives, senior management, workforce, promotion and career development opportunities.
- Equal compensation and work life balance criteria: Fair remuneration, equal pay, parental leave, flexible work options.
- Policies promoting gender equality criteria: Training and career development, recruitment strategy, freedom from violence, abuse and sexual harassment, safety at work, human rights, social supply chain, supplier diversity, employee protection.
- Commitment to transparency and accountability criteria: Commitment to women’s empowerment, audit.
The following comprise Equileap’s Gender Equality Indices:
- Solactive Equileap North American Gender Equality Index: Provides exposure to companies listed and domiciled in Canada that have demonstrated a commitment to gender diversity as part of their corporate responsibility strategy.
- Solactive Equileap European Gender Equality 75 Index: Provides exposure to the top European companies that are leading the way in gender equality.
- Morningstar Women’s Empowerment Index built with Equileap: Provides exposure to U.S companies that have incorporated gender diversity within their policies and corporate culture and ensure that all employees have equal opportunity.
- Solactive Equileap Global Gender Equality Index Family: Tracks the top companies leading the way in gender equality internationally and with specific regional focus.
- Solactive Equileap Global Gender Equality 100 Leaders Index: Tracks the top 100 companies leading the way in gender equality internationally.
To learn more, click here.